Elk Antler Chews
Dogs will love the all-natural qualities of our Elk Antler Chews. Freshest of the fresh! Elk naturally shed their antlers yearly, leaving behind a tough, healthy treat dogs will love.These top-quality dog chews are fresh and long lasting—they don't have a soft interior, like bones. Sanded to remove sharp edges.
- Elk Antlers are the second hardest chew (just after moose chews).
- Aromatic to dogs, yet odorless to humans.
- Hypo-allergenic treats that help provide high levels of protein, are a great source of calcium and minerals.
- May have regenerative effects on joint cartilage, aid in kidney function, improve wound healing, enrich pet coats.
- These top-quality antlers are much less likely to splinter than bones and lesser-quality antlers.
- Help remove plaque and tartar through chewing.
Please note: Supervision of your pet is advised. Not intended for human consumption.
Sizes will vary due to the product being a natural animal by-product; the size of the animal has direct bearing on the size of the antler.
2" – 3"
4" – 5"
6" – 7"
8" – 9"
WHY OUR DOG FRIENDS LOVE US
On Orders Over $75
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Money Back Guarantee